Popular posts from this blog
Exh happy hiearchies
Exh hegyyhbfeed
My reactions: I think Joe Walsh wrongly believe believes that the most fundamental right of them all: the right to prevent other people from exercising their rights! I support those positive rights, but let’s talk about abusing these rights. I have the self awareness to realize that abusing these rights can lead some people to turn against these "rights" . Some people feel these rights are at their best when other people are not forced to provide them. There is no shame with living like a rolling stone “Papa was a rolling stone, wherever he lay his hat was his home” Joe Walsh is making a bad faith argument because he is acting like wanting BASIC NECESSITIES is "greedy". There is nothing wrong with wanting the basic stuff to need to stay alive, how can that be wrong? I mean not even luxuries, just absolute basics. Bourgeoise people with Joe Walsh’s type of thinking are like ”But I can't feel fine about being rich if others aren't suffering. I'm not re...

Comments
Post a Comment